Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Romwe Fashions Review - 3 items for less than $50


 
As many of you know, I am a Romwe Fashion Blogger.  You may have seen my posts or heard me bragging about how awesome the company is.  If you haven't heard of Romwe, you should check them out.  They have a HUGE selection of clothing, jewelry, bags, sunglasses, shoes, and many other fashion accessories.  Everything is reasonably priced and they have great sales regularly.  I'm sure you will find something you love on the site.  Check out the last order I placed.  I got three items for less than $50!  Everything was on sale at the time.

 
  • Size - One Size
  • $27.18
  • Bust:84cm
    Waist:66cm
    Length:77cm
    Size &Fit:US6
This was a little short for me but it looked ok with leggings.  It would probably work with jeans as well.  Their clothing tends to run small and petite.  This dress almost fits my 9 year old daughter perfectly!
 

 
Multi-bullet Design Pink Bracelet
$9.54      
Width:3.5cm

I actually bought this for a gift for my daughter.  We are a hunting family and she loves pink.  It is larger than I thought it would be but still cute.  She will love it.
 
 
Chains Detail Layered Ginger Vest
  • Size - One Size
  • $12.82
  • Bust:82cm
    Length:58cm
    Size & Fit:US0-US2
 
This top is sheer so another top will need to be worn under it.  It is cute but runs larger than 0-2.  I'm a size 6 and it fits fine but a little tight in the chest area.  I love the chain accents. 
 
 
I highly recommend Romwe to anyone looking for great Fashion items.  They make nice gift ideas too!  Check out their website, & follow them on Facebook & Twitter.
 
 
Disclosure:  I received free credits in exchange for promoting these products as part of the Romwe Fashion Blogger Program.  My thoughts are my own.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment