Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Gift Guide #4 Starbox Monthly Subscription Review

 
Subscribe to your monthly Starbox! It includes 3-4 FULL SIZE makeup/beauty products by Starlooks, delivered to your door for $15/month!
You can also gift someone their Starbox each month without stepping into a post office. Sign up your lucky gift-ee and they will begin to receive their gorgeous Starbox filled with FULL SIZE, high-end Starlooks products.  You can order past boxes as well if they are still available!

 
My Review:
 
I recently had the opportunity to review a Starbox.  This is the first time I had heard about this program and was excited to try it out.  I love to experiment with new beauty products and colors so this is the perfect opportunity!  My box arrived wrapped with a cute silver bow and the contents were wrapped in purple tissue paper.  It would be the perfect gift! 

 
It included the following items:
 
Eye Rock Eye Tattoos
Lipstick in Masquerade
Pigment Luster Shadow in Posh
Eye Pencil/Crayon in Gold Dust
 
There was also a "Spoiler Alert" card in the box telling me that the December box will be a $99 value for only $15.  You might want to keep this in mind while shopping for the beauty lover on your shopping list this year.
 
This link shows you how to use the products in the box if you aren't sure how to wear them.  There are different ways to create beautiful looks.  I had fun trying out the different looks but of course, I didn't come close to looking like the model on the website.  Perhaps, Posh is not my color...but then again, practice makes perfect!  I will continue to play with it until I get the look right.  Overall, I would definitely recommend Starbox to any beauty junkie.  It makes a great gift, too!  Check out their website and follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & Youtube.
 
Disclosure:  I was provided free product for review purposes and not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment