Monday, September 10, 2012

$50 Paypal Cash Giveaway - 10,000 Fans - Milestone Madness Hop



We've all reached some fantastic milestones and we couldn't have done it without you our fans!

So now it's time to celebrate these milestones with all of you to say THANK YOU helping us make it this far!

That's why Emptynester Reviews, Couponing 4 You, Powered by Mom, Mom Does Reviews and Mommy & Baby Reviews & Giveaways decided to put together the Milestone Madness Blog Hop!


We contacted companies and people we know and we have each secured a prize/s for you! So make sure to check out each of the giveaways at the bottom of the post (you'll see a thumbnail picture) and hop on over and enter all the giveaways! Each one has an awesome prize for you. All these giveaways and it's so easy to enter WOW!


I recently reached 10,000 Facebook fans in just 7 months!  I never expected my blog to grow so quickly but I am thankful it has.  I appreciate every single fan so I am offering $50 Paypal cash to one lucky winner.  Just fill out the Rafflecopter form below.  Open World Wide!  All entries will be verified.  Thank you for entering & good luck!


a Rafflecopter giveaway


Please understand that Emptynester Reviews,Powered By Mom, Mom Does Reviews, Mommy and Baby Reviews, and Couponing4You along with the other "Milestone Madness Blog Hop" bloggers are not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prizes. However, we are responsible for contacting our sponsors regarding the winner's prize at the close of the giveaway. We expect that our sponsors will fulfill their prize agreement and ship them to the winners in a timely manner.














100 comments :

  1. thank you for a GREAT giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the giveaway and an extra huge thanks if I win. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be great to win....thanks for the opportunity

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Amazon! Thanks for participating in the 10,000 fan giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a great giveaway! $50 would sure come in handy right about now! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the chance to win. Wonderful thing to see on Monday after an especially nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the giveaway!!! This rocks!
    seyma_bennett@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your giveaways and congrats on the fans, you derserve them

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on 10,000 Facebook fans!! Wow, that's alot!!
    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Email subscriber as 2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on reaching such a milestone! :-)
    Sml Footprints

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is it just me or is making school lunches already a pain lol thanks for the giveaway and fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete
  13. doreen spitzer-lemireSeptember 10, 2012 at 6:30 PM

    Love your giveaways thanks for the chance

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for all of your great giveaways! I absolutely love visiting your blog! I visit every day to see what is going on! Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is so great that you have so many followers so quickly! Great blog :) Thanks for the giveaway! It could really help this coming Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. woohoo! this would be fabulous to win!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Betsy Rubendall Barnes
    pinktaz60@hotmail.com

    Have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks so much for this opp! it would be super to use for something for ME for fall- it's always about the kids isnt it?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much for the chance to win.We could really use this money right now.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Everybody loves Cash giveaways! Thank you for that ;) :) :) :) :) :P

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank YOU for the opportunity & CONGRATS on this MILESTONE =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I follow your blog daily. Love the giveaways

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would be so thrilled to win this!! I am not saying this for sympathy, but I live on what people would say is below poverty, so when I win a giveaway that is the only time I will ever get something "extra" because I just don't have the money for anything but necessities!! So thank you for the opportunity and for not asking the people entering to like 100 pages and do all kinds of things just to enter!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats on reaching your milestone. Thank you for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your site! I visit daily and really enjoy reading your reviews and entering giveaways on your blog. Thanks for sponsoring this contest for your readers :)

    callawishes(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks so much for this giveaway! I could really use it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations on your milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats on your Milestone & Thanks for the chance to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. i hope to win because i have a ton of things on my amazon wish list. thanks for the chance,

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you, for the giveaway.
    Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you for a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for thinking of us. Keep up the great work on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks for always having awesome giveaways... You rock !!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. thanks for the giveaway
    rounder9834 @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I hope I get to win your giveaway. Thank you for having them. Jerri Davis

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank you for this awesome giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I hope you are having a great week! Thank you for all the awesome giveaways!

    Jennifer Hedden
    jenrenh@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is perfect with Christmas being not so far away! Ty for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  39. THanks for the giveaway! Hope you are having a wonderful Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Happy Friday!!!
    Kathy Ross
    kathyross75@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thank you so much for this chance to win paypal :) Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thank you for the giveaway!

    My e-mail: blackasphodel(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for putting your giveaways on the sidebar.
    Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  44. This is my first time visiting your blog. Thanks for the fun giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thanks for the great giveaway - sure could use an extra $50!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thank you for the opportunity to win

    ReplyDelete
  47. I could really really use this! Thank you so much for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Andrea Perra HadfieldSeptember 16, 2012 at 8:09 AM

    Thank you for the chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Thanks for an awesome giveaway!
    meltheplux at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Thanks so much for this - would love to win this (Christmas is coming WAY too fast!)

    ReplyDelete
  52. Wow, congrats on 10,000! Especially so quickly! I've been blogging 12 years and only have about 700!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Thanks for the giveaway and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Thanks for the chance to win & congrats on 10,000 fans!!!

    ReplyDelete
  55. It would be great to have extra 50 USD. I would buy something what I love - scent or jumper for autumn.:-) Lubka K.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Thanks for the giveaway, hope you achieve more milestones

    ReplyDelete
  57. Congrats and thank you for the fantastic giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Congrats on the milestone and thanks for the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  59. congrats on the 10,000 fan milestone! :) great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Thank you for this awesome giveaway!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  61. "Follow your dreams. Except that one where you can fly ... that never ends well."
    kaseejohnson(at)verizon(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  62. Thank you so much for the chance to win! :) Hope you have a wonderful day!

    cherriesjessilee at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Congrats on reaching 10,000 Fans!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Congrats on 10000 FB fans and thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Thanks for the great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Congratulations! Paypal is great for buying things on ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Awesome giveaway - Thanks for the chance!

    kimberlybreid at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Thanks for the chance to win

    Kristie Betts
    Momsfreebies17@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Thank you for the giveaway:)

    ReplyDelete
  70. Thanks for the giveway

    ReplyDelete
  71. thanks for all u do..simmsmba@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Thank you very much for the amazing giveaway!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  73. Thank you for the great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  74. This is an amazing giveaway just in time for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Thank you for the opportunity!

    Colleen Fekete
    Fekete0126@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. Love these giveaways!!!!

    ReplyDelete