About Perky PLUS
Engineered by professional carpet cleaners, Perky™ PLUS has been formulated to tackle all types of everyday home spills and messes. With over 35 years of experience making stain removers and carpet cleaning supplies, Perky™ PLUS is perfect for the everyday modern family. Unlike other carpet stain removers that use a spray top to treat the surface of the stain, Perky stain removers fight the source of the stain in the carpet & pad with an advanced squirt top that not only dissolves the stain but also neutralizes odors on contact giving your carpet and fabrics that brand new look and smell. Groom Industries has been manufacturing professional cleaning supplies for over 35 years and have just recently developed these fantastic cleaning products and stain removers for the general public.
My Review
I recently had the opportunity to review Perky PLUS Stain Remover and the Whiz Groom Brush. I have used it on my carpets, furniture, & my daughter's stuffed animals. It has removed stains that I could not get out with other stain removers. I have gotten permanent marker off my furniture, nail polish off the carpet, and unknown stains out of stuffed animals with this stuff! I love it! I have been using it all the time and have yet to find a stain that it won't remove. The Whiz Brush makes it easy to brush out the set in stains. I highly recommend Perky Plus to anyone who wants to remove stubborn stains from their carpets, upholstery, & more. It retails for $15.95 a bottle and is available in other sizes. Check them out at www.groomindustries.com. You can get 50% off your order with coupon code 50OFFGRM.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
No comments :
Post a Comment