Monday, June 11, 2012

My "Kaijudo: Rise of the Duel Masters" Viewing Party



Last week, I hosted a "Kaijudo: Rise of the Duel Masters" viewing party in my home.  I allowed my son to invite some friends and we had a total of 7 boys plus my daughter at the viewing. 


I received...

DVD Screener that included a short recap of episode 1 and full-length versions of episodes 2 & 3

Kaijudo Media Disk

1 Kaijudo Poster (that got smashed thanks to the UPS guy)

10 Kaijudo headbands

Plus a variety of party themed games, activities, & recipe ideas


The boys all had a blast and said they liked the episodes.  I personally didn't watch most of them because of the younger children running around.  I recommend that anyone with a son to check out Kaijudo.  

I incorporated one of the recipe ideas into my party and wanted to share it with you.  It was a HUGE hit with all of the kids.

Rusalka's Sea Blue Punch
Ingredients:
-1/2 gallon blue punch drink, such as Hawaiian Punch
-1 liter carbonated lemon-lime soda
-1/2 pint pineapple sherbet
-6 ounces apple juice, frozen into cubes

Instructions:
1. Place punch & soda in a punch bowl
2. Scoop sherbet on top and add ice cubes
3. Serve immediately

Disclosure:  I received free products for my viewing party from Mommy Parties in exchange for my thoughts.  I was not compensated in any other way.


No comments :

Post a Comment