Have you heard of Dr.Scholl's for Her insoles? I never had until I got invited to a BzzCampaign for them because I am a Bzzagent. I received a package of Dr. Scholl's for Her High Heel Insoles. I immediately put them in my favorite heels, which are heavy and kill my feet if I wear them for more than an hour. They went into place very easily and are self sticking. After I put the shoes on, my feet were in heaven! I wore them around the house all evening without any discomfort. I have worn them out several times since then and they are still holding up well and haven't budged. Even though they are not the same size as the shoe, they are still providing comfort to where I needed it. I highly recommend Dr. Scholl's for Her insoles for any lady who needs to needs to add some comfort to her shoes.
www.drscholls.com
Also, Check out BzzAgent.com if you haven't already signed up. You could be spreading the word about awesome products like this as well.
Disclosure: I was provided a free product as part of a BzzCampaign in exchange for my opinion and spreading the word about this product. I was not compensated in any other way. My thoughts are my own.
Also, Check out BzzAgent.com if you haven't already signed up. You could be spreading the word about awesome products like this as well.
Disclosure: I was provided a free product as part of a BzzCampaign in exchange for my opinion and spreading the word about this product. I was not compensated in any other way. My thoughts are my own.

No comments :
Post a Comment