Saturday, September 12, 2015

August Starbox Review

 
The new Starbox subscription options are going strong!  Have you ordered yours yet?  If not, you don't know what you're missing!  Now you can get 3 Starlooks Cosmetics of your choice, & 3 Fashion/Lifestyle Gift Cards of your choice a month for only $12 - shipping included!!  You still have the option of being surprised but why not just pick out what you want from the options they give?
You can also choose the $15 option which includes 3, PRO Quality, fashion forecasted Starlooks Cosmetics delivered to your door monthly.


I recently received my custom August Starbox.  I was able to choose three products from a given set of choices and three gift cards from a variety of websites.  It was a really tough decision but I chose the following items....
 
1. Gold Coast Eye Shadow
2. Gimme More Volumizing Mascara
3. Just Say Yes Lip Gloss
4. $20 Gift Card for Starlooks products
5. $20 Gift Card for Scheana Marie by Starlooks products
6. Another $20 Gift Card for Scheana Marie by Starlooks products (they must have been out of whatever I ordered so they substituted this)
 
All of the products are "perfect size" which means they are not full sized but bigger than samples.  They are usually about 3/4 the size of a full sized product.  They are perfect for your purse or pocket.  I love all of these products.  I have used the mascara before so I knew it was awesome.  It goes on without clumping and lasts all day.  The lip gloss lasts a long time too and keeps my lips soft.  The eye shadow is a great color and matches my skin tone nicely.  I definitely made some great color choices.  I love the Starlooks site and everything that is available to use the cards for.  All of these products ship for free!  The gift cards got me about $60.00 worth of freebies so it is definitely worth the $12.00 a month.
I highly recommend Starlooks to any beauty addict.  It makes a great gift idea as well.
You can subscribe to Starlooks HERE or follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest.
 
 
Disclosure:  I received a free product in exchange for my unbiased opinions and was not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment