Pura d'or believes in creating only the best organic beauty and skin products made with the highest quality ingredients. All of their products are free from SLS, parabens and gluten. They are animal cruelty free, USDA Organic, USDA Certified Biobased, and Dr Trusted. They are also the #1 rated Organic Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo & #1 rated in shampoo & conditioner on Amazon.
My Review:
I recently had the chance to review two products by Pura d'or. I received Premium Organic Argan Oil Based Hair Loss Prevention Therapy Shampoo & Premium Organic Argan Oil Based Conditioner, Lavender Vanilla. They both come in large 16 oz. bottles and have pumps to make dispensing easy.
The shampoo is a bit runny but lathers up nicely and has a fresh scent. You should leave it on for two minutes then rinse. I think it leaves a tacky feeling on my hair until I condition it but it is not a big issue. I can tell by the way my brush looks, that my hair is falling out less since I have been using this. I used to pull a handful of hair out of my brush daily but now there are only a few in there.
The conditioner smells amazing and much better than the shampoo. I can smell more vanilla than lavender, which I like more. It leaves my hair feeling silky, soft, and manageable. I can tell my overall hair health is improving and would definitely recommend Pura d'or to anyone who wants high quality shampoo & conditioner. Check out the website or follow them on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
Disclosure: I received free products for review purposes and not compensated in any other way. My thoughts are my own.
No comments :
Post a Comment