Quality Source Products Magnetic Screen Door fits a full 36 inch entry door. Overall product dimensions are 39" X 83". There are no more gaps because this screen has a continuous center magnet. It has continuous velcro sewn in around entire frame and also includes optional tacks for extra support. This product comes with a risk free guarantee, so love it or your money back!
My Review:
I recently had the chance to review a Magnetic Screen Door by Quality Source Products. I wanted this screen for my basement door which is one of those sliding doors. We are going in and out of it all summer because our pool is right by the walkout that this door leads to. The door is difficult to open and close so when one of the kids runs in to go to the bathroom, they leave it open. It drives me crazy! Not only are they letting flies in, but they are risking letting my indoor cat out. I have a mesh door upstairs and she is scared to death of it. After installing this door quickly and easily, I am ready for summer! It fits perfectly and closes tightly after someone (or a dog) goes through it. Sometimes it needs a little help to get the magnets lined back up but for the most part, it works great. It is still a little too cold here to leave the door open but we will be using it soon enough. I would recommend this screen to anyone who needs a mesh door of this size. You can purchase it HERE on Amazon.
Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my unbiased opinions and was not compensated in any other way. My thoughts are my own.
Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my unbiased opinions and was not compensated in any other way. My thoughts are my own.
No comments :
Post a Comment