Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Wipe Out Pet Odors With Angry Orange (Review)



 
Angry Orange is a commercial grade citrus odor eliminator that was originally formulated for use in industrial applications such as feedlots, sludge-ponds, poultry farms, rendering plants, pet waste removal companies and boarding kennels.  It is 100% natural and non-toxic.
It can be used to remove all types of pet odor & stains including dog urine, cat urine, litter box odors, as a pet odor yard spray, pet odor remover from concrete.  It also removes odor from hard wood floors, tile and carpet. Many people also use Angry Orange around the house for cleaning sinks, toilets, tubs and showers, etc. It works great on stainless steel.  Many people use to clean their grills. There’s literally hundreds of applications for Angry Orange around the home.

 
My Review:
 
I recently had the chance to review a bottle of Angry Orange.  This came at the perfect time because one of my dogs just had a litter of six Beagle puppies!  It was too cold to leave her outside in the kennel so I let her have them in the house.  Needless to say, the older they get, the more they stink!  They are five weeks old now and seem to be non-stop mess makers.  I am constantly changing their bedding and cleaning their area.  Since I got Angry Orange, the area smells like oranges instead of dog pee.  I use it to scrub the tile and spray around their bed.  I also use it to spray my rugs in the living room just because I love the scent!  It lasts for a long time and makes the whole house smell great.  This little bottle makes one gallon of solution after you mix it with water.  I would highly recommend Angry Orange to anyone who has pets or has other odors to get rid of in their home.  You can purchase it HERE on Amazon.

Disclosure:  I was provided a free product for review purposes and not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.




No comments :

Post a Comment