Thursday, December 18, 2014

Make Amazing Chocolate Souffle's In Fifteen Minutes With Gourmet Souffle (Review)


Gourmet Souffle has the first Instant Chocolate Souffle Kit that allows you to make amazing souffle's in literally fifteen minutes!  You simply add water, mix, bake, add your favorite toppings, and eat.
  

My Review:

I was recently chosen to host a Gourmet Souffle party in my home and share this product with my friends and family.  I'm not sure if I have ever had a souffle before so I wasn't sure what to expect.  After looking at the website for recommended toppings, I talked to my guests about what they would like.  They all said chocolate, caramel, and pecans, which is exactly what I was thinking.  Before the party, I made a batch of four to try with my family.  They turned out great so I knew the party would be a success.  When the guests arrived, I showed them how simple it was to make the souffle's.  You just add water and mix with a mixer for a few minutes.  Then you distribute the mixture into the included ramekins and bake.  When they are done, top with whatever you like and enjoy!
I highly recommend the turtle souffle!


Some of my guests said they were expecting these to be like cupcakes but they are not.  They have more like a thick pudding texture.  They are best when served immediately out of the oven while warm.


Overall, I would definitely recommend Gourmet Souffle to anyone who wants a quick, great tasting dessert.  You can purchase the kit HERE.  Be sure to check them out on Facebook & Twitter as well.

Disclosure:  I was provided free products for review and sharing purposes.  I was not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.

1 comment :