180 Cosmetics Body Shaping Solution is a unique active cream that tightens, firms, and strengthens skin tissues at the deepest level, while restoring the skin's vitality and youthful appearance. It also hydrates the skin, stimulates cell renewal, and contains powerful antioxidants that scavenge free radicals and detoxify the skin.
* Provides immediate skin-tightening effect and long-term firmness
* Restores skin's youthful appearance
* Smooths, strengthens, and tones skin tissues at the deepest levels
* Promotes hydration and stimulates collagen formation in the skin
* Provides immediate skin-tightening effect and long-term firmness
* Restores skin's youthful appearance
* Smooths, strengthens, and tones skin tissues at the deepest levels
* Promotes hydration and stimulates collagen formation in the skin
* Formulated without: Formalin, Formaldehyde, Parabens, Phthalates, Petro-chemicals, GMO, Triclosan, Colors
*Delicate scent
My Review:
I recently had the chance to review a tube of 180 Cosmetics Body Shaping Solution. I am always looking for ways to keep my skin looking young and healthy. After having kids, my whole body could use all the help it can get with firming since I don't exercise like I should. The instructions say to apply all over the entire body in small circles once or twice daily. The first time I used it, I could feel my skin tighten on my legs. It is very moisturizing and makes my skin very soft and silky. I typically apply it twice a day and have used it for a couple weeks now. I have definitely seen results, especially on the backs of my legs! My husband even asked me what I have been doing different. If he has noticed, then I know it works. It also smells great! My skin is very sensitive to many products but I have had no problems with this one. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants firmer, healthier skin. You can purchase it HERE on Amazon.
Disclosure: I was provided a free product for review purposes and not compensated in any other way. My thoughts are my own.
No comments :
Post a Comment