- Milk-Bone® Brushing ChewsTM were developed to transform at-home dental care for dogs, so that now your dog to brush his own teeth every day – just like you!
- When fed daily, Milk-Bone® Brushing ChewsTM are clinically proven to be as effective as brushing your dog’s teeth twice per week based on the reduction of tartar build-up and bad breath
- Milk-Bone® Brushing ChewsTM feature a specially designed 75 degree twist that helps the brushing nubs reach down to the gum line, even cleaning hard-to-reach back teeth
- Milk-Bone® Brushing ChewsTM are clinically proven to reduce tartar build-up, as well as freshen your dog’s breath, bringing you and your dog closer together
- Milk-Bone® Brushing ChewsTM are so effective that they have earned the trusted Veterinary Oral Health Council’s (VOHC) Seal of Acceptance, similar to the American Dental Association (ADA) seal seen on human dental products
- My Review:
I recently received two boxes of Milk-Bone Brushing Chews for my dogs to try. I have seven very spoiled but picky dogs so I was happy to let them test these out. Well, most of them are picky.
Our six month old Yellow Lab pup, Ranger, will eat just about anything. Here he is with his mama, Jesse. He was begging for a Chew before I even got the package opened.
My Min Pin, Dinky sat pretty for a Brushing Chew.
Then he quietly brushed his teeth as he enjoyed his treat.
My beautiful Beagles, Jenna, Roxxy, & Capp all enjoy their Chews together while my Star ran off with hers because she is camera shy.
All of my dogs loved them and wanted more but you're only supposed to feed them one a day. As you can see, I have a variety of sizes of dogs. The Brushing Chews come in two different sizes. There is a a Mini size that has 14 in a box and a Small/Medium size that has 7 in a box. I don't think the Labs really tasted much of theirs because they crunched them down in one bite. It would be great if there was a larger size for the bigger dogs. I don't think they got much teeth brushing done.
The smaller dogs took their time and actually didn't fight over them. They seemed to know what they were supposed to do with them. It was fun to watch them hold them with their paws and munch on them. Overall, I would definitely recommend Milk-Bone Brushing Chews to anyone who wants to give their dogs a high quality treat that brushes their teeth. Check out the website or follow them on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
Giveaway:
One lucky winner will receive a package of Milk-Bone Brushing Chews and a $25 Visa Gift Card! To enter, just fill out the Rafflecopter form below! Open to U.S. only! Thanks for entering & good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I was provided free products for review purposes as well as a gift card for my time. The Milk-Bone® dog products, information and VISA gift cards have been provided by the Milk-Bone® brand.
MaroSnacks - Large
ReplyDeleteI would like our dog to try Trail Mix- A Tasty Mix of Real Beef, Sweet Potato, and Crunchy Treats.
ReplyDeleteI would also love for my dog to try the gravy bones. He already gets the original Milk Bones all the time and he loves those. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteMy dog would like to try the Soft & Chewy Beef & Filet Mignon Recipe snacks
ReplyDeleteMy dog likes the Soft & Chewy Chicken Recipe Dog treats.
ReplyDeleteI think my big dog would love the Milk Bone Trail Mix. I think we will try it for a change.
ReplyDeleteupstatemissy@gmail.com
Soft & Chewy Beef & Filet Mignon Recipe is the snack that my big boy would live to try. I'm pretty sure he would eat every kind of product you have but I didn't want him to sound like a pig.
ReplyDeleteWould like to try their Essentials Plus+® Optimal Health Biscuits - Medium/Large for our 3 dogs
ReplyDeleteMy dog would enjoy the Soft and Chewy Treats
ReplyDeleteI think they would love to try Healthy Favorites® Granola Biscuits With Real Beef
ReplyDeleteI would also like to try the Trail Mix.
ReplyDeleteI'd love for my dog to try the Soft & Chewy Beef & Filet Mignon Recipe treats.
ReplyDeleteI would like to try the Healthy Favorites® Chewy Treats With Real Chicken, I think our dogs would like them
ReplyDeletei would like my dog to try the Essentials Plus+® Optimal Health Biscuits - Small for my dog
ReplyDeleteI would also like to try the Healthy Favorites Granola Biscuits With Real Beef
ReplyDeleteI want to try the MaroSnacks - Large.
ReplyDeleterounder9834 @yahoo.com