Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Join Simply7 Snack Squad for a Chance to Win a Personalized Bag (Review)


Share your passion for healthier, simply delicious snacks with the Simply7 Snack Squad!  By joining, you'll be eligible for these great member benefits:

1.  A chance to win your own personalized Simply7 chip bag.

2. Members only coupons.

3. Simply7 flair - gifts from your squad leader.

4. Simply7 updates and news in the monthly newsletter.

5. Special birthday surprise!


My Review:

You may have read my reviews in the past about Simply7 and saw how much I adore these chips.  I always have a bag or two at my house and can't get enough of them.  When I saw they had a Snack Squad, I signed up right away.  The members only coupons are a huge perk.  Check out my personalized bag that I received.  I was able to choose whatever I wanted it to say and even choose my favorite flavor.  On the back, I could put in my bio.  I know my picture is kind of silly but my blog is "Rockin" Rebel Deals and this was the only picture I had saved at the time.  Hey, it fits...lol
You can choose a photo of your kids, pets, whole family, or even the moon if you want.  It's your choice to personalize any way you want.  The bag makes a great keepsake because it is not actually full of real chips.  It is full of something else to make it look like a bag of chips.  The only way to get a chance to win a bag is to join the Snack Squad.
 

I also received a few other bags of Simply7 chips.  As usual, they were all amazing and didn't last long at my house.  I would definitely recommend all flavors of Simply7 to anyone looking for a healthier snack.  Check out their website or follow them on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
 
Disclosure:  I was provided free products for review purposes and not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment