Saturday, May 31, 2014

Give your feet the greatest comfort with OOFOS (Review)

No matter how much you are on the move during the day, 
OOFOS' proprietary OOfoamTM technology and patented 
footbed provide unparalleled impact absorption, comfort 
and support while reducing fatigue and enhancing recovery.

  Technical advantages of OOfoam™ over traditional cushioning materials:

  • Significantly more comfort, cushioning and natural articulation
  • 37% more impact absorption
  • Longer lasting support and cushioning
  • Arch support for most foot-types
  • Durable wear
  • Machine washable 

My Review:

I recently had the chance to review a pair of OOFOS OOriginal Thongs in fucshia.  They fit perfectly and are true to size.  Ever since I got these, I have barely taken them off.  I wear them all day long because they are so comfortable.  I can wear them as house slippers and go out to the pool in them.  If they get wet, they dry off before I get back to the house.  It is like walking on air and they don't hurt my feet at all.  These are actually the second pair I have had and they are honestly the best flip flops I have ever worn.  I wore my last pair for nearly two years (literally nearly every day) before they started showing wear.  I have already bought another pair since fucshia doesn't go with everything like black does.  These are also available in black, navy, plum, aqua, cloud, kiwi, melon, periwinkle, and mocha & retail for around $39.95.  I highly recommend these comfy shoes to anyone who loves flip flops.  They also have Slides & Clogs available.  All of their shoes are available in men's and women's sizes.  Check out the website or follow them on Facebook & Twitter.  

"Feel the OO".


Disclosure:   I was provided free products for review purposes and not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.

1 comment :

  1. These are nice sandals for Summer. I like your Pink color, and they look great on you!!

    ReplyDelete