“I participated in an Influencer Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for OshKosh B’gosh. I received a gift card to facilitate my shopping trip and to thank me for participating.”
I recently had the opportunity to go shopping at OshKosh B'gosh to check out their spring line that is out right now. My ten year old daughter, Savanna was excited to be my shopping partner for this. She has always loved the store. I love OshKosh because it is so easy to find the size of clothing I am looking for. Everything is organized in order. Since she is a size 12, it is always on the bottom of the pile or the back of the rack. The store is laid out very nicely with girls on one side, and boys on the other.
When we got to the store, I told her we were going on a "spring clothes shopping spree" so she can go crazy! She headed straight for the Girls Tunics & Leggings table. They had a HUGE selection to choose from but she had to pick the brightest colors she could find. Here are some things she decided on...
TLC Tunic with Roll Sleeve ($12.00)
TLC Capri Leggings ($7.00)
Hair Accessories ($2.09)
Jewelry Set ($2.09)
This is a super cute complete outfit and the accessories complete the look.
TLC Tunic with Polka Dots ($12.00)
TLC Capri Leggings ($7.00)
Even though the leggings are capris, she wanted to wear boots with these. They still look cute for this time of year.
Denim Button-down Shirt ($14.40 w/ 20% discount coupon)
Pink Flutter Sleeve Top ($11.52 w/ 20% discount coupon)
The denim shirt can be worn as a long sleeve or the cuffs can be folded up for a 3/4 sleeve.
2-piece Zebra Print Tankini ($17.28 w/ 20% discount coupon)
This adorable swimsuit is perfect for little girls because it doesn't allow them to show too much skin. She is going swimming on a class field trip in a few weeks so she will be styling in this gorgeous new suit!
She also got a 2-pack of Fashion Tights ($7.84 w/ 20% discount coupon) to wear with her spring dresses.
I used a 20% off $30 COUPON at the checkout. Our grand total for everything (with tax) came to $99.25. I also got a coupon for another $10 off my next shopping trip with my receipt. The associates in the store were really helpful and nice. They assisted us in picking out items that she might like. It's hard to take her shopping and get this many items and end up spending less than a hundred dollars. I think we got a pretty good deal because I know the quality of OshKosh clothing is great. I would definitely recommend OshKosh B'gosh to anyone who has kids to do their spring clothes shopping right now while the spring line is out. You can find the store nearest you HERE. Don't forget to use the
20% off $30 COUPON. It expires 3/12/14.
20% off $30 COUPON. It expires 3/12/14.
Be sure to stay up to date by following OshKosh on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, & Instagram.
No comments :
Post a Comment