Friday, February 21, 2014

Penny Auctions Canada is a fun way to score some great deals

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


At Penny Auctions Canada, you can bid on a constantly growing list of items for less!  Items can be purchased outright if you don't want to wait. The inventory is growing everyday so check it out to find great deals on gift cards, jewelry, household items, and more!

Here's how it works....
1. Purchase your bids: Bids cost $0.75 each and come in a variety of pack sizes from 25-1000.
2. Pick an auction: There are a variety of items to choose from and everything is brand new!
3. Bid on an item: Each time you bid on an item, one bid will be deducted from you and the price will increase by one cent.
Bids cost $0.75 each and come in packs of 25, 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 175, 200, 225, 250, 300, 350, 400, 500, 750 and 1000. - See more at: http://pennyauctionscanada.com/content/index/view/how_it_works#sthash.TpRyUied.dpuf
Bids cost $0.75 each and come in packs of 25, 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 175, 200, 225, 250, 300, 350, 400, 500, 750 and 1000. - See more at: http://pennyauctionscanada.com/content/index/view/how_it_works#sthash.TpRyUied.dpuf

Bids cost $0.75 each and come in packs of 25, 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 175, 200, 225, 250, 300, 350, 400, 500, 750 and 1000. - See more at: http://pennyauctionscanada.com/content/index/view/how_it_works#sthash.TpRyUied.dpuf

My Review:

I recently received a a beautiful pink bracelet from PAC to review.  It is gorgeous and is actually very well made.  I was expecting a cheaply made bracelet but it is very nice!  I love the way it fits and feels.  After seeing how the auctions work and how many items there are to choose from, I will be back to bid on more bracelets because I like them so much!  I would definitely recommend Penny Auctions Canada to anyone who wants to use a fun auction site to get some great deals.

FREE BIDS
 
New signups get 5 FREE bids (no purchase necessary) by creating an account and emailing affiliates@pennyauctionscanada.com with your username.
My readers can also get 25 FREE bids with a 25 bid pack purchase at checkout with the code Tomoson25.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment