Tall Trees Toyworks was founded in 2011 by Darrin Wilson and makes the Wugadog line of plush dogs for children. Six dogs begin the collection with many others coming soon. They encourage all people who are looking for a pet to adopt or rescue an animal. Wugadogs got started when an unwanted Boston Terrier got adopted by Darrin & Janet Wilson. They named him Angus. On Janet's birthday, Darrin made a toy dog that looked like Angus posed in a "downward dog" yoga stretch. Janet loved it so much, she posted a picture on Facebook. Emails came in from all over from people wanting this adorable creation and the Wugadog was born. Each Wugadog that is designed is created after a real live pet.
My Review:
I recently had the chance to review a Wugadog. Darrin sent me a Boston Terrier that is absolutely adorable! My daughter loves him. He is so soft and makes a great pillow for the vehicles. I would definitely recommend Wugadogs to anyone who wants a soft cuddly pet or a great gift idea. Wugadogs are currently only available on Amazon and the Bully Boston Terrier is only $11.99 right now! Check out the website to see which dogs are currently available and follow them on Facebook for updates. You can even submit your own dog to be a future a Wugadog!
Giveaway:
One lucky winner will receive a Bully Boston Terrier just like I reviewed. To enter, just fill out the Rafflecopter form below. Open Worldwide! All entries will be verified. Thank you for entering & good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I was provided a free product for review purposes and not compensated in any other way. My thoughts are my own.
Oh I want that Boxer. He is adorable!
ReplyDeleteI like the cute little Boxer, I found a lot of information on the wugadogs, and the rest will be released in 20014
ReplyDelete