Rustic Metal Creations offers a huge selection of unique, one of a kind, personalized gifts for anyone! They use handstamping to create beautiful, fun and whimsical jewelry. Hand stamping is a unique type of personalized jewelry where each letter is placed by hand and stuck with a hammer. Handstamping results in a deeper impression than laser engraving.
They are not made to look like they are made in a factory on an assembly line. The entire process results in an organic artisan look and feel.
My Review:
I recently had the chance to review an item of my choice from Rustic Metal Creations. I wanted a new mother's necklace because I lost mine a couple years ago. I wanted to get my kids' names put on it so I chose the Rustic 3-tier Stacked Handstamped Layered Necklace (Hammered) necklace. I ordered a 16" chain because I prefer my necklaces to be short. I just sent in my kids' names. Janie was my daughter that was stillborn, Savanna is the center piece, and Hunter is the largest piece because he is the oldest. She added a cute little heart and pearl charm to the necklace and made it perfect. It arrived in a zebra print bag and came wrapped in tissue paper. It was already gift wrapped! It also came with a sample polish cloth.
The necklace fits perfectly and I get a lot of complements on it. I love having a meaningful piece of jewelry close to my heart and I know many moms that would love to receive something like this as a gift as well. This necklace retails for $26.95 but is currently on sale for $20.21. I would definitely recommend Rustic Metal Creations to anyone looking for a very unique, personalized gift idea for someone. Check out the website or follow them on Facebook or Twitter.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
No comments :
Post a Comment