I just joined in on BlogHer NaBloPoMo Blogroll. I plan on posting every single day through November. They will give me a writing prompt and I will be answering a question. Several other bloggers will be participating as well. It will be a fun opportunity to learn more about each other!
Prompt: Tell us about your writing space. Where do you write your blog posts?
I sit on the couch with a laptop on my lap, sometimes all day long. I have a desk but I never use it. It just isn't comfortable. I have everything I need beside me...Mtn. Dew, smokes, phones, planner, etc.
The center of my couch tends to accumulate junk mail and other stuff that needs to be cleaned off every time somebody comes to the house.
If I get bored or can't think of something to write, I click on my KISS panda bears wallpaper with some music. They give me motivation to write again.
I would take my couch over a desk any day!
I signed up for NaBloPoMo this month again too! Good luck! I love the panda's. There have been several nights that I just sit here and stare at the blank screen thinking "nothing funny happened today!" Maybe if I had KISS bears, I'd be inspired!
ReplyDeleteFeel free to drop by at http://lovelytl33.blogspot.com/