In this hilarious game, you read a topic card and then write down your response. It can be anything that comes to mind, there's no right or wrong answer! Then all the responses are read aloud and you have to figure out who said what! You won't believe the THINGS... the people you know will come up with!
For 4 or More Players
Ages 14 to Adult
For 4 or More Players
Ages 14 to Adult
Cost-$39.99
Contents: 300 Topic Cards, Response Pad, Score Pad, 8 Pencils, Instructions
Contents: 300 Topic Cards, Response Pad, Score Pad, 8 Pencils, Instructions
Tom Quinn, the inventor of The Game of THINGS… has been nominated for a Toy and Game Inventor (TAGIE) Award for Excellence in Game Design. Please click here and help Tom win this prestigious award!
My Review:
I recently had the chance to review The Game of THINGS... by Patch Products with my family. When it first arrived, I played it with my husband. We laughed so hard because he has a dirty mind and he could come up with some naughty answers. Since it is for ages 14+, I can see why they put that age group on this game. We decided to try it with the kids who are almost fourteen and ten. They came up with some really good answers that were clean and pretty funny. I could tell my son wanted to say some things that were inappropriate but he held back and just giggled. It was pretty easy to guess who said what when we played with the kids. The next time I have a party, I am definitely bringing this game out. I think it would make a great game for my son to play with his friends as well. Overall, I loved playing it and look forward to playing it again with an older crowd. I definitely would recommend The Game of Things... to anyone who enjoys a great laugh. You can check out the website or follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Youtube. Sign up for the Patch Pals newsletter and save 10% on your first order! From games to puzzles, construction sets to educational tools, there’s something for everyone at Patch!
Giveaway:
One lucky winner will receive the same game that I reviewed. To enter, just fill out the Rafflecopter form below. All entries will be verified. Thank you for entering & good luck! Be sure to visit all of the other blogger's on the linky below to see what they have to offer as well.
a Rafflecopter giveaway


like the Shizzle® Twist & Tumble Dice Game
ReplyDeletei think the flying kung fu frogs looks like a cute game, thanks!
ReplyDeleteOur family has always liked the game Farkle, which they have.
ReplyDeletesavewish@yahoo.com
I love the toys from Patch and my granddaughter would love to have this Planet Sock Monkey® Magenta -
ReplyDeleteItem #: 5932
I LIKE THE GAME OF THINGS -
ReplyDeleteI wantthe Planet Sock Monkey® Magenta Beetsch®
ReplyDeleteI liked looking at all of the other games they make!
ReplyDeletenomfreebies at hotmail dot com
My daughter loves the Planet Sock Monkeys!
ReplyDeleteThe 5 second rule game looks fun!
ReplyDeleteI would like to try the 5 Second Rule game that I saw on their website!
ReplyDeletethe game What's Yours Like? would probably go over well with my friends.
ReplyDeleteThe Whats Yours Like game sound hilarious and fun! Thank you for the giveaway.
ReplyDelete