Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Perfectly Posh have awesome pampering products for you or a for a gift idea (Review & Giveaway)

 
Perfectly Posh is and independent sales company that offers the ultimate pampering products you can find.  I have been introduced to the lovely Independent Sales Representative, Sherry Smith, and she is happy to assist you with any questions or orders.
 
Find peace of mind knowing Perfectly Posh:              

  - products are paraben-free and paraffin-free
  - products are free of sulfates including SLS 
  - uses the highest-quality essential oils and fine phthalate-free fragrances
  - products are very natural and consequently gentle:  read our labels please!
  - uses natural enzymes and gently moisturizing vitamin E to preserve the life and look of our fun pampering products
  - products are cruelty free and do not test on animals!
 
 
My Review:
 
I recently had the opportunity to review several items by Perfectly Posh.  My new consultant, Sherry, sent me a nice package full of goodies to try out.  She sent me samples of the following items...
 
Brown Sugar, Baby - A naturally-based, non-oily brown sugar body scrub.
 
Sugar Fix - A naturally-based, non-oily sugar body scrub. Classic almond floral fragrance.
 

Spa-quality, deep exfoliation and relaxation. Sea salt and capsicum rub. Not oily.
 

The Stripper - An aggressive detoxifying deep-cleansing body mud mask.
 
Slather Body Butter Brazilian Bombshell - Luxurious, exotic brazil nut and babassu oil body butter. Generously nourishing. No fillers.
 
Karma Body Crème Shameless Flirt - Indulgent, luxurious, moisturizing body creme with a kick.
 
Natural paraben-free & sulfate-free luxurious body wash.
 

The Saint Mask - A rich honey and avocado moisture infusion mask.
 
I loved every single one of these samples and couldn't find anything I didn't like about any of them.  They all truly stand up to their name.  They smell great, especially the Sassyooma...OMG!
 
I also received a door hanger that says For the love of Posh DO NOT DISTURB Pamperin' Happenin'.  This will come in handy in the future :)  I also received these full sized products...
 
  

 
 
What Is It?
A cloth mask loaded with CoQ10 and other potent anti-aging ingredients for face and neck.
What Does It Do?
Boosts and enhances collagen production while gently removing dead surface skin. Helps fill and prevent fine lines, wrinkles, and dry and irritated skin that can age and date skin.
How To Use It?
Apply cloth mask on clean, dry face and neck and relax for 10 - 15 minutes. Remove and dispose of cloth. No need to wash off serum after use. Follow up in coming morning and evening with the complimentary serum. Use 1 - 2 masks per week for maximum results.
 
 
 
This mask was kind of like a big wet paper towel that smelled good.  I had a little difficulty getting it to stick to my face but I finally got it in place.  There were a few wrinkles where things didn't line up but my skin was getting the affect.  My dog came in and saw me and started barking like crazy so it made me laugh.  I had to keep smoothing it back down.  I took it off after 15 minutes and massaged in the excess.
 
 
I then applied the serum which looks more like a lotion.  I am usually very skeptical about applying creams to my face because I have very sensitive skin that breaks out easily.  After using this, my skin was very soft and I have not had any break-outs. 

 
 
What Is It?
A sweet, sassy, plumping lipgloss.
What Does It Do?
Adds shimmer, shine, and plump to lips with a hint of tint and flavor.
How To Use It?
Apply generously to lips with included wand as often as needed.

 
I really like this lipgloss!  The scent and flavor is great.  There is just a tiny bit of tint which is fine with me because I apply gloss all time.  This seems to last quite a bit longer than most glosses.  Since I already have big fat lips, I couldn't really tell where it made them plump up anymore. 
 
Overall, I would definitely recommend Perfectly Posh by Sherry to anyone looking for awesome beauty/skincare products for themselves or a great gift idea.  Check out her website or follow her on Facebook or Twitter.
 
*****BONUS FREEBIE*****
 
If you go to this LINK and and fill it out by 10/31 you will get a code for a FREE healer ($12 value). You can save the code and use it any time from when you get it until the end of this year!
 
 
Giveaway:
 
 
One lucky winner will receive the lovely Perfectly Posh prize package shown above.  It includes both Sister Misters ($5 each), a Beach Bum scrub ($15), a Sweet Crazy Daisy All Mixd Up Fragrance($4), plus one of each catalog, and some samples.  To enter, just fill out the Rafflecopter form below.  Open to U.S. only and all entries will be verified!  Thank you for entering & good luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway


Disclosure:  I was provided free products for review purposes and not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.

12 comments :

  1. I really would like the Slather Body Butter -- Brazilian Bombshell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Fat Yummy Hand Creme -- Shameless Flirt
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Besides the items in the giveaway, I would also like to try the Apple of my eye lip sugar scrub.
    upstatemissy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the beach bum scrub
    bobbijoslin@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your website looks great!! I love that you clearly tell about the opportunity to join the Pampering Pursuit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to try All Mixd Up -- Fine Shine. It sounds sparkly and fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would really like to have the Mini Tree Hugger Holiday 3 Pack...Would be great for Christmas stocking stuffers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to have the Mini Tree Hugger Holiday 3 Pack...Will make great Christmas stocking stuffers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I would like the All Mixd Up -- Bubble Up bubble bath!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spooky posh set would be real fun. Thanks for the chances to win something great!
    Allison.bahr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete