Every ingredient in Born products are hand selected, organic, and ToxicFree. The grapes used in the products are hand selected from vineyards throughout the Southern United States. All of the grapes then go though a multistep process of drying, separating, and processing; all done by hand.
All ingredients used in Born products, including their preservatives, are organic and ToxicFree. No chemicals are used and their oils are minimally refined to ensure maximum potency.
My Review:
I recently had the chance to review my choice of four items from Born. I chose the following...
THE SOURCE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN - Known as "the smarter grape" muscadines provide myriad of benefits to the skin. Muscadines contain the highest levels of antioxidants of any grape and works miracles on the skin. This fast absorbing oil will leave our skin feeling refreshed and looking younger in just days. Muscadine oil helps with dry/itchy skin, Eczema and more.
I chose this for my son's eczema. It has helped it a lot. I expected a cream but it is actually a spray. It comes out green and smells great!
THE SOURCE FOR MOTHERS - This is a pure & nourishing oil for every phase of your life, whether you're expecting or you're already a mother. During pregnancy, the rare blend of moisturizing ingredients will aid in the prevention of stretch marks. Post pregnancy, the power of muscadine oil & coconut oil are a miraculous duo that heal & lighten existing stretch marks. The Source for Mothers is safe & gentle enough to use on your children, for soothing chapped skin & for healing scars.
I also chose this for my son since he is scarred from having eczema all of his life. It seems to be about the same thing as The Source for Sensitive Skin but we having been using them both and haven't seen a change in the scars yet.
THE SOURCE FOR MEN - A new way to shave! This blend acts as a natural protector against razor burn and allows you to see your skin while shaving, giving you a cleaner, sharper shave. This multitasking blend can be used three different ways: as an alternate to shaving cream, as a base under shaving cream or applied after your shave as a moisturizer.
I chose this for my husband. He said it works great to shave with but it a little greasy and he didn't care for the scent. He is very picky when it comes to colognes and this kind of stuff.
THE SOURCE FOR MUSCLES - An ancient and wondrous remedy for muscle aches. One of the miraculous qualities of muscadine grapes is that they are a natural anti-inflammatory. Great for sore muscles, neck and back pain.
I chose this because somebody always has an ache or pain around here. I have used it on my back, neck, and sore muscles. It does seem to work after a couple of applications.
Overall, I would recommend Born Skincare to anyone looking for natural, organic skincare products. Check out the website or follow them on Facebook or Twitter.
Disclosure: I was provided free samples for review purposes and not compensated in any other way. My thoughts are my own.
I love natural toxic free! Awesome product!
ReplyDeleteLove natural skincare. I have really sensitive skin so this sounds good to me!
ReplyDeleteI love natural products. I'd love to try these :)
ReplyDeleteI have been battling a sudden issue of dry skin on my legs only! no matter how much lotion I use they itch so badly that I go insane... Maybe this will help more! I'll be checking them out!
ReplyDelete