Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Little Pim Review & Discount Code



 
Little Pim’s award-winning language learning program for kids makes it fun and easy for children to learn a second language. With 11 different languages to choose from, Little Pim can help your child develop a lifelong love of language learning.
The program includes digital videos, DVDs, flash cards, books, and music CDs to keep kids engaged and entertained as they learn a foreign language.
Being bilingual has become more important than ever. And scientific research shows that learning a foreign language comes naturally for children when they start at an early age. That’s why Little Pim is designed to teach kids a second language at the time they learn best: from ages 0-6.
 
 
My Review:
 
 
I was given the chance to review Little Pim in any language.  I chose Spanish because there are a lot of Hispanics in our area that don't speak English.  My kids are always asking "what are they saying?" when a child tries to talk to them.  I thought this would be a good way to get my daughter started with learning Spanish.  I was sent the I Can Count - Video 6 DVD.  I also have friends who have kids that are 3-5 years old that watch this almost every time they are over at our house.  They all love it and are learning so much!  Even though it is made for children aged 0-6, my 10 year old still watches it and learns from it.  She already knew how to count to ten in Spanish but this has taught her how to speak the words properly and has taught her many new words.  This video teaches 60 words on it.  Kids learn from seeing the picture as well as seeing & hearing the word.  Little Pim is available in Spanish, French, Chinese, Italian, German, Japanese, Arabic, Hebrew, Russian, English, & Portuguese.  You can buy the DVD's separately or with books, flashcards, & plush toys. 
I would definitely recommend Little Pim to anyone who wants to get their little one started early on learning another language.  It makes a great gift as well!  Check out the website or follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, or Youtube.

 
 
My readers can get a 20% discount on any Little Pim product on the website. Use the code LPHOLIDAY when you check out.
 
Disclosure:  I was provided a free product for review purposes and not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own. 

No comments :

Post a Comment