Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fire & Ice Jewelry Collection By Bullet Designs Review & Giveaway

 
Bullet Designs, LLC was established in the Spring of 2010.  In today's marketplace, they strive to offer bold new products & offer a solution to the age old problem of what to buy for the sportsman (and sportswoman) who has everything with their innovative, practical and useful products.


 
My Review:
 
I recently had the chance to review a few items from the Fire & Ice Jewelry Collection by Bullet Designs.   I received the following items...
 
Fire & Ice: Brass 40 Caliber Bullet Necklace - $19.95
 
40 Caliber Brass Fire & Ice Bullet Earrings - $24.95
 
Fire & Ice 40 Caliber Bullet Ring - $19.95
 
 
Although the items are completely customizable with your choice of birthstone color, mine were all Crystal/clear stones.  My pictures did not turn out very good to show detail and the camera flash drowns out the brass of the bullet.  They are all very neat and much prettier than the photos make them look.  They are all very durable and made of quality material.  My whole family hunts so anything on this website would be a great gift idea.  I fell in love with it the first time I came across it.  I would definitely recommend Bullet Designs to anyone looking for a gift idea for any sportsman or lady hunter.  Check out the website or follow them on Facebook or Twitter

Giveaway:

One lucky winner will receive a Fire & Ice Set just like I reviewed.  To enter, just fill out the Rafflecopter form below.  Open to U.S. only.  All entries will be verified.  Thank you for entering & good luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway


Disclosure:  I was provided free products for review purposes and not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.

4 comments :

  1. I like the 9mm Bullet Ring.
    Thanks for the giveaway! =)
    JJs2468@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Oval Rope Border Bullet Belt Buckle and just might have to get it for hubby for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the 12 gauge rope bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Silver Frilly Swirls Bullet Earrings

    ReplyDelete