Friday, July 12, 2013

Arbonne RE9 Advanced for Men Set & Sky Cologne Review

 
 Arbonne was founded in Switzerland and has been committed to pure, safe and beneficial products for 33 years. Arbonne’s products are crafted with premium botanical ingredients and innovative scientific discovery. Additionally, Arbonne’s products are vegan certified, gluten-free, and adhere to a strict purity and safety ingredient policy. Arbonne products can be purchased online or via the company’s extensive network of independent consultants.
 
 
My Review
 
I recently received several items from Arbonne for my husband to review.  They sent us the following items...
 
Sky for Men Cologne -($55.00) A warm, masculine expression of his strength and spirit, infused with woods, refreshing herbs and brilliant citrus top notes.
 
RE9 Advanced for Men Set -($117.00 reg. $130.00) Save 10% when you purchase all four products for men, includes...
 
 
 
 
 
 
I had never tried Arbonne products personally so when this opportunity came up, I was excited for him to try them.  I have always heard good things about the company but never knew of anyone in the area who sold them.  The products are all nicely scented and work great.  Even though it was like pulling teeth to get my extremely low maintenance husband to try everything, he did like everything.  He said using four products was overkill but his skin looks, smells, and feels great.  He's your typical wash and shave kind of guy...no aftershave, no sunscreen.  That has changed since Arbonne has introduced him to their awesome line of products.
The only downfall we could find on any of these products was the Sky cologne.  It smells so good but the scent does not last a long time.  We both loved it on him but it disappeared after a couple of hours.  I wish it lasted longer. 
Overall, I would recommend Arbonne products to anyone looking for high quality men's products.  Check out the website or see a consultant near you.  
 


Disclosure: I was provided free products for review purposes and not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment