Age: 8+
Players: 2-4
Available: Spring 2013
Approximate Retail Price: $14.99
Includes 84 cards, 7 Boost Gems, case and instructions
It’s a sparkly flurry of a card game as kids race to match gems and build the largest stack of cards in Hasbro’s BEJEWELED Frenzy game. Kids will love competing with their friends to collapse their stack, collect Boost Gems and score the most points to win! The game comes with a link to redeem four Rare Gems to be used in the Bejeweled Blitz online game. Mobile device not included. To access the digital features, you must be 13 years or older and have a valid Facebook account. Additional terms and conditions apply to digital features offer.
My Review
I recently had the chance to review the new Bejeweled Frenzy game with my family. My kids and I were excited to try this out since we love to play Bejeweled on my Nook Color. After setting the game up to play for the first time, the instructions were a little confusing. We kind of just made our own rules as we played. The next round, we read deeper into the real instructions and they made more sense. It is a fun game to play but I would prefer the app, personally. My kids really like this version and play it all the time. I would rather have them play a hands on game then be stuck in front of a video game. So overall, I would recommend Bejeweled Frenzy to anyone looking for a fun new game to share with their family. You can purchase it HERE and check out all of Hasbro's other great items. Be sure to follow Hasbro on Facebook or Twitter as well.
Giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway
One lucky winner will receive a copy of Bejeweled Frenzy. To enter, just fill out the Rafflecopter form below. Thanks for entering & good luck!
No comments :
Post a Comment