For 62 years Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Cleaner & Preservative has been caring for wood furniture, cabinets, woodwork & paneling.
A trusted name in wood care products, Scott's Liquid Gold was founded in 1951 and we still manufacture in our facility located in Denver, Colorado.
The success of Scott's Liquid Gold is based on offering the very highest quality, most innovative, and reasonably priced products and an extreme dedication to customer care.
My Review
I recently had the chance to try out a can of Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Cleaner & Preservative. It was the first time I had ever tried it. I am definitely hooked! The first time I used it, I couldn't stop cleaning my wood products because this stuff smells so good. It has an almond scent that I love! I normally hate dusting because of the smell of other furniture polishes but this smells like candy! My whole house is shining now. I really like it because I can use it on stainless steel as well. My kitchen is all stainless so this is perfect for that. My refrigerator has never looked so amazing! I would definitely recommend Scott's Liquid Gold to anyone who wants to make their household shine. Check out their website or follow them on Facebook, Twitter, or Youtube.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
No comments :
Post a Comment