Last night, I hosted a Fast Metabolism Diet "Make and Take" party in my home. It was sponsored by Random House and the kit was provided by MommyParties. Haylie Pomroy has helped thousands of people lose up to twenty pounds in just four weeks- all through the fat-burning power of food. On this new diet, you actually eat alot. You just change the way you eat.
My kit included the following:
11 copies of Haylie Pomroy's Book The Fast Metabolism Diet
Crock-Pot slow cooker
$20 Target gift card to buy supplies
Free product coupons for Applegate
Celestial Seasonings Teas
Artisana Cashew Butter
Applegate Tote bag
Recipe Cards
Coupons
I love Meat pins & sticker
The picture above shows what all of my guests got to take home and the other items were used as prizes for the games we played.
I used the Crock-Pot to make my world famous Cheeseburger dip even though there are tons of recipes in the book that sound delicious. I also made Haylie's Watermelon Smoothie recipe which is really easy and yummy.
Watermelon Smoothie
1/2 cup watermelon cubes
2 tablespoons lime juice
2 drops peppermint extract
1 mint leaf
1. Freeze watermelon.
2. Blend watermelon cubes in blender with lime juice and peppermint extract.
3. Garnish with mint leaf.
Everyone really loved this and it's super healthy! We always waste alot of watermelon because nobody can eat it all. Now I know what to do with it.
I know my friends and I are excited to try this awesome new diet out and I hope to be sharing our results soon!
I was provided promotional items in exchange for hosting a party for MommyParties.
No comments :
Post a Comment