Thursday, May 2, 2013

Creative Bioscience 90 Day Challenge update



If you remember a couple of months ago, I started taking Raspberry Ketone 1234 by Creative Bioscience.  I posted about it HERE.  I just wanted to give you all a quick update about how it's going.
 
The first month, I lost 7 pounds!  I thought that was pretty good, considering how much weight I had put on after I quit smoking.  I didn't exercise alot or very hard.  The only thing I did was walk and yoga.
 
The second month, I had some of medical issues and ended up on bed rest for a few weeks but still managed to lose 3 more pounds.  I wasn't exercising at all.
 
I am in my third month now and my original goal was to lose 15 pounds.  Will I make it?  You'll have to see my final post to find out. 
 
Disclosure:  I was provided a 3 month supply of products for review purposes and not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.  

No comments :

Post a Comment