Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Pawalla Box Giveaway (3 winners) & Coupon



 
Pawalla monthly gift boxes are filled with surprise and delight!

Each box contains six or more great new products including premium all-natural wet foods, delicious treats, healthy supplements, and quality essentials and toys. All food and treats are hand-selected by our pet nutritionist based on the size and age of your pet.

Pawalla brings new tastes, treats, toys, and joy right to your doorstep for only $26 a month. You can subscribe annually for $21 a month!
 
For the rest of December, you can use the code PAWHOLIDAY to save $6 at checkout on your box.

Read my review HERE.
 
Giveaway
 
Enter to win one of three boxes that will be given away by filling out the form below.  Open to US only.  Thank you for entering & good luck!


Loading Entry-Form...
...

6 comments :

  1. I love the metal prints, very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the calendar (your link did not work for me but I found the site).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked my links...I'm not sure which one is not working for you, they are all working for me. Thank you for checking it out :)

      Delete
  3. I love the Photo Teddies! http://www.printerpix.com/CreatePhotoTeddies.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the photo mugs from printerpix too. Not sure if you meant to ask about Pawalla. So just in case, I like the Classic Goodie Bone from their shop site!

    ReplyDelete