Friday, December 28, 2012

MailPix Review and Fleece Blanket Giveaway

 
MailPix offers the best prices on digital prints, photo enlargements, and all your favorite photo products. Create a photo book to highlight your best photo memories, and turn your home into a gallery with posters and photos on canvas. Relive your memories all year with a photo calendar full of pictures and custom dates so you will never forget a holiday or birthday again. If you need a gift, shop our photo gifts for many personalized items for your home and office.
 
 
My Review
 
I recently had the opportunity to review a few items from MailPix.  I was given $50 in credit to spend however I wish on the site.  I chose the Personalized Fleece Blanket shown above.  The blanket is 100% Polyester material and measures approx. 40 x 60".  It turned out beautiful!  I uploaded my kids' photos easily and adjusted them how I wanted them to look.  This also came with a carrying strap.  I gave this to my mom for Christmas and she absolutely loved it.  She lives eight hours away so she doesn't get to see my kids very often.  This blanket is a nice gift idea that can be hung on the wall or draped on the back of a couch to show off.  This retails for $43.00 but you can catch it on sale regularly.
 
 
I also ordered an 11 X 14" Photo Collage.  I chose four pictures of my family & my husband's brother's family that we had taken for my in-laws for Christmas.  It was the first time we had ever gotten together for pictures.  I put the photo in the frame.  The photo turned out very nice and was of the highest quality.  It came rolled up in a canister and was shipped separately from other items.  It retails for $5.35.
 
Photo courtesy of MailPix
 
 
I also received a Wallet Sized  Photo Magnet but it somehow disappeared amongst the hustle and bustle of the holidays.  That happens when twenty kids are running through the house and playing with the fridge magnets.  I will post it when it shows up again.  I used our family picture.  It turned out very nice and the colors were bright and clear.  They retail for only $1.00 each. 
 
Overall, I would definitely recommend MailPix for all of your photo needs and gift ideas.  You can connect with them on their website, blog, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
 
Giveaway
 
Enter to win a Personalized Fleece Blanket like I reviewed by filling out the form below.  Open to US only.  Thank you for entering & good luck!


Loading Entry-Form...
...

Disclosure:  I was provided free products for review purposes and not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.

19 comments :

  1. I like the magnets for the steel file cabinets in the office

    ReplyDelete
  2. The canvas pics, love them. They are way cheaper than frames and you can blow up anything you want! Also, dont feel as bad replacing photos on wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the photo apron and blankets but definitely need a photobook made debbie jackson
    djackson1958 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like their keepsake boxes, I've bought one before!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite item is the fleece blanket, but if I had to choose something else, I love the calendars.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the calendars.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Canvas Prints are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would LOVE a blanket! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. White Canvas Tote bag with pocket and black straps

    ReplyDelete
  10. they have a lot of great things but im loving the fleece blanket the most. thanks for giveaway@

    aemgeg4 (@) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love the blanket! Such a sweet idea for kids who parents are deployed or gone often.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the Pillow Case.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i like the blanket the best but they do have other things i like to

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so excited! I just received an email stating I'm the winner!:) Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete