Saturday, December 1, 2012

Gift Guide #11 - Easy Canvas Prints Review


 Turn your photos to canvas with Easy Canvas Prints™.  Their photos on canvas are great for decorating your home or office, and perfect as photo gifts! With their easy to use canvas prints designer, you can turn your very own image into a stunning work of art on canvas! Their canvas prints are printed and stretched in-house by canvas professionals, and come ready to hang or display with a classic semi-gloss finish. Just choose your canvas size and wrap thickness, upload your pictures or art, and choose your border for a personalized canvas print of your own.
 
 
 
My Review
 
I was recently able to upload a photo of my choice to Easy Canvas Prints and have it turned into a 8" X 10" canvas. We had decided to get family pictures done for my in-laws this year for Christmas so this canvas is the perfect idea for them or one of my parents.  The canvas turned out great!  The colors are bright and the photo is perfectly centered.  Can you tell we are freezing?  Even though the sun is shining through the trees, we were wearing winter coats between pictures.  I want to thank Melissa Wylie for photographing us and freezing along with us. We must have picked the coldest day of the year for our shoot!
 

 
The canvas wraps around and is stapled to the back.  A hanger is already attached so there is no need to buy hardware.

 
I ordered my canvas to be mirrored around the sides but you could choose other options. This canvas costs $44.71 before shipping charges. The process was very easy to use. I literally had my picture uploaded, edited, and ready to check out in less than five minutes. Overall, I would definitely recommend Easy Canvas Prints for canvas art. They make really nice gifts for people that are hard to buy for. You can check out their website to create your own masterpiece and also follow them on Facebook to stay up to date on the great deals.
 
Disclosure:  I was provided a free product for review purposes and not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment