Monday, November 26, 2012

Smiley360 Sears Holiday Cheer Mission


Get everything you need for Christmas decorating with the Sears Christmas shop, in-store or online. Sears has everything you need to become the Commander in Cheer and get your tree looking stylish for the holiday season.

Discover the easy way to pay with Sears layaway. Get what you want for the holidays and pay over time. Then pay on an affordable schedule that fits your budget. Before you know it, you'll be taking your items home, free and clear. Sears layaway provides you with more shopping options.

Sears has a wide range of holiday decorating options to choose from including artificial trees and trim kits, including four designed by Ty Pennington. Sears also has an extensive line of lights, including GE light sets, Gemmy Light Show and Holiday Showtime.

See for yourself why Sears is the one stop Christmas shop for all of your decorating needs.
Important Links:
  • To locate a Sears store near you, click here.
  • 'Like' Sears on Facebook.

 
I was recently chosen to join the Smiley360 Sears Holiday Cheer Mission.  I received a $15 Sears gift card to spend on holiday decor for my home.  I chose this adorable tree skirt by Trim A Home.  It was originally $34.99 but was on sale for $22.04.  It is so soft and satiny.  This one has a 48" diameter.  There were so many others to choose from but this fit in perfectly with my decor.  I would definitely recommend Sears to anyone looking for holiday decor.
 
Follow the links below to shop online...
 

  •  
     
    Sign up HERE to become a Smiley360 member if you haven't already done so.

    Disclosure:  I was provided a $15 gift card for free in exchange for this post.  My thoughts are my own.

    No comments :

    Post a Comment