Omega-3 is important for human health. Your body, however, does not produce it naturally. Many Americans do not get enough in their diets. Research shows that Omega-3 helps keep your heart healthy. The more you learn about Omega-3, the more you will realize its benefits to help you and your family live a healthier life. Let Omega-3 change your life and give you a better chance to live a longer, younger healthier life. Omega3WaterTM is suitable for all ages, child to adult.
| Bold Berry Natural - Enriched with:
|
| Orange Kiwi Natural - Enriched width:
|
My Review
I recently had the opportunity to review two cases of Omega 3 Water. I received twelve bottles of Orange Kiwi and twelve Bold Berry flavors. I am not usually a big fan of flavored water but I really liked the Orange Kiwi flavor. I couldn't handle the Bold Berry as well. It had a waxy aftertaste and was weak. My kids love them both and don't even realize they are getting their vitamins. It makes me feel good knowing they are getting vitamins they need. Overall, I would recommend Omega 3 Water to anyone who wants a healthy, vitamin enriched, flavored water. Check out their website and follow them on Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest.
Look out for a giveaway on my blog November 10-18 for Omega 3 Water. Five winners will win some!
Disclosure: I was provided free products for review purposes and not compensated in any other way. My thoughts are my own.
No comments :
Post a Comment