Thursday, November 15, 2012

Gift Guide #9 - Printcopia Canvas Print Review & Giveaway

 
If you're looking for a way to transform your photos into stunning pieces of art to display and share (and maybe show off a little), Printcopia is the one-stop resource for you.
At Printcopia, you can turn your photos into eye-catching wall art with a variety of printing materials and options to choose from including gallery-quality canvas, sleek acrylic, and glorious panoramic printing.  Don't worry about it being too technical.  It is a super easy process and and only takes a few minutes to create beautiful masterpieces with your photos.
 
Printcopia
 
My Review
 
I was recently able to upload a photo of my choice and have it turned into an 8" x 10" canvas print from Printcopia.  My kids wanted to get a family picture made of all of us in camo for their Grandpa so I set the timer on the camera and got this picture while we still had some leaves on our trees.  Even though I'm never happy with my own pictures, I'm happy with how the canvas turned out.  I thought I had it centered better but I plan on laying a decal with our family name down the side to off-set this.  I have a decal business so I'm sure I will figure out something cool to do with it. 

 
There is no need for a frame because it comes with a hanger already attached.


 
I ordered my picture to be mirrored around the sides but you could choose other options.  This canvas costs $28.39 before shipping charges.  The process was very easy to use.  I literally had my picture uploaded, edited, and ready to check out in less than five minutes.  Overall, I would recommend Printcopia for canvas prints.  They make really nice gifts for people that are hard to buy for.  You can check out their website or stay up to date on the great specials by following them on Facebook & Twitter.  You can also find car magnets, custom banners, & cheap signs on their sister sites as well.


Giveaway

Enter to win an 8x10 photo canvas just like I reviewed by filling out the Rafflecopter form below.  Open to US only.  All entries will be verified.  Thank you for entering & good luck!

a Rafflecopter giveaway


Disclosure:  I was provided a free product for review purposes and not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.

14 comments :

  1. I would use a pic of me and my sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would give a picture from our wedding day to my mother in law

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd get a photo of my friend's dog who passed away last year as a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would make a canvas with photo's of my granddaughter's.

    callawishes(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would make a nice canvas of my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd use a vacation photo from us at the beach. I also love the idea someone wrote above of using a photo of a dog who passed away. What a spectial way to remember them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our dogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It would be a family picture

    (jen487@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Picture from my trip to Chile.
    Thanks for the contest.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would make a picture of my kids on it

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would do one of my son from out trip to disney

    ReplyDelete