Tuesday, October 9, 2012

LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer Review

 
Created with pure Swedish beeswax, organic shea butter and vitamins A and E for long-lasting, deep-penetrating moisture and lip care protection. LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer™ helps moisturize, soften and protect your lips naturally. The unique one-hand slide allows for quick application. And, the oversize application tip ensures this ultra- light formula spreads evenly for better lip coverage.
Fresh minty flavor.
• Not tested on animals!
 
 
I recently received a tube of Lypsyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer in my Influenster Naturals VoxBox.  I had never heard of it before but it has become my favorite new lip balm.  It is in an over-sized tube and goes on smoothly.  It lasts a long time and has a tingly mint feeling.  You push it up with a little bee on the side instead of twisting it like most lip balms.  I love the shape because it is flattened slightly so it can fit in my pocket.  I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants soft lips.  Check them out at  www.lypsylhome.com/.
 
Disclosure:  I was provided free products from Influenster for review purposes and not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.




No comments :

Post a Comment