Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Willow Store Wool Dryer Balls Review & Giveaway



The Willow Store was created in 2005 by Catherine Bolden to share her dedication and respect our Earth, for our children, and our reusable future.  All of Willow Store's products are ethically manufactured in the US. They choose only the highest quality materials, and organic whenever possible, and are sourced in the US whenever possible.  They offer a selection a selection of natural products including laundry items, baby diapers, feminine care, pillows, and more.
 
 

 
My Review:
 
I recently had the opportunity to review an item from The Willow Store.  I let the lovely Catherine choose an item that she recommended for me.  I received the Wool Dryer Balls in assorted colors.  I was currently using another brand of wool dryer balls that required six balls.  I switched to these, which only required 2-3 balls, and I could not tell where six made any difference.  My clothes are definitely softer with Wool Dryer Balls and I will never go back to any other kind of fabric softener.  I can't use any kind of fragrance because my son has eczema so these are perfect.  I really like these because they stay in the dryer when I take out the clothes and I never have to remember to add anything.  They are very quiet and I don't hear them tumbling around in the dryer.  The colors I received are very bright and pretty.  They stand out when I pull the clothes out so I can find them easily to throw them back in for the next load.  I would highly recommend The Willow Store's Wool Dryer Balls to anyone looking for a natural fabric softener.  Check them out at www.thewillowstore.com.
 
Buy it:  You can purchase Wool Dryer Balls HERE for $6.95 each or $19.95 for a 3-pack.
 
Win it:  Enter to win a 3-pack of assorted Dryer Balls just like I reviewed by filling out the Rafflecopter form below.  Open to US only.  All entries will be verified.  Thank you for entering & good luck!
 
 
a Rafflecopter giveaway


Disclosure:  I was provided free products for review purposes and not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.

14 comments :

  1. I would like to try their organic forever cloths!
    jbang0331(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love the Organic Hemp Blanket!
    Thanks so much for the chance to win!
    jackieinmi67@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like the re-usable lunch kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to try the training pants.
    morales_y at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to try one of their pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to try the Sprout Change Training PAnts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the hand dyed regular organic feminine pads look nice to try out...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like Sprout Change Starter Kit with Bonus Diapering Today DVD

    ReplyDelete
  9. The ComfySlumber Premium Organic Hemp Blanket
    lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. reusable lunch kit
    jessicawedwards@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete