I received a NERF FireVision Football Set as part of a BzzCampaign because I am a BzzAgent. This is a really fun game, even if you're not a football fan. You put on these frames on that light up, and the football is also illuminated. It is best played in the evening but you don't want to play in the dark. It does not create enough light to show where the trees are. We were outside playing Nerf FireVision Football for the first time and having a blast. Then the neighbor kids came over and asked what we had because they had never seen it before. It wasn't long before their parents and the rest of the neighborhood was in our yard to investigate. I told them I had received it free to try out because I am a BzzAgent and allowed them all to play with it. I told the parents that it retails for $19.99 and there were other sets available. The kids were all at my house every night playing until they got there own. Even though they still get together alot to play. They all love these! I would definitely recommend FireVision to anyone with kids. Check out all of the other products at hasbro.com/nerf.
Disclosure: I was provided free products from BzzAgent for review purposes and not compensated in any other way. My thoughts are my own.
No comments :
Post a Comment