What are Woolzies?
Woolzies are pure handmade New Zealand wool dryer balls that soften your laundry naturally without any of the chemicals of conventional fabric softeners. Unlike the plastic dryer balls, they are PVC free and won't fall apart or melt on you. Woolzies save time and energy by cutting down on drying time by an average of 25% per load. They also help reduce static and wrinkles.
Use Woolzies to snuggle up with naturally downy soft laundry that's completely free of harmful chemicals. Woolzies are also hypo-allergenic and totally safe for people with wool sensitivities as they will not shed onto your laundry.
Unlike even natural dryer sheets and liquid fabric softeners, Woolzies last for hundreds and hundreds of loads and are therefore extremely eco friendly. So why risk your health and waste your money with regular fabric softeners when you can save time, energy and money with all natural pure Woolzies!
My Review:
I recently had the opportunity to review Woolzies dryer balls. To be honest, I was skeptical that a bunch of wool balls could soften my laundry. I was impressed at how well they worked after all. I threw all six balls in my dryer like the directions said, and they really cut my laundry time down by at least 25%. I love how much energy that is saving me in the long run. I usually run my large dryer for 90 minutes per load but now it only runs for 65 minutes. There is no scent but you can add essential oil to the balls to give your clothes your own scent if you'd like. I did not do this because my son has eczema and I have to be very careful with fragrances on his clothes. It also says you can also put a ball of aluminum foil in the dryer to cut down on static but I did not have an issue with this. The only issues I had with these balls were... 1. they made a clunking sound as they bounced in the dryer. This wasn't extremely annoying but it was obvious there was something more than clothes in the dryer. 2. Certain clothing attracted wool piling from the balls that had to be cleaned with a lint brush every time they were washed. Overall, my clothes are softer and since they dry quicker, I would recommend this product. Check them out at www.woolzies.com.
Buy it: You can buy Woolzies HERE for $35.99 per box.
Win it: Come back here August 14-28 for your chance to win 1 of 20 boxes of Woolzies during "The Pitch List" giveaway.
Disclosure: I was provided a free product for review purposes and not compensated in any other way. My thoughts are my own.
No comments :
Post a Comment