Monday, August 27, 2012

Pacifica Body Butter & Soy Candle Review

 
About Pacifica

SKIN CARE

Pacifica skin care is formulated with ingredients your skin wants and full of natural ingredients your skin craves.
Pacifica skin care is made without: Animal testing, phthalates, parabens, sulfates, propylene glycol, benzene, GMOs, mineral oil, peanut oil, and triclosan (and other ingredients you do not want!)
Pacifica is made with: Love. Dedication. Time. Knowledge. Quality. Beneficial ingredients. Skin loving naturals.

Fragrances

Brook Harvey Taylor personally develops all of our fragrances using the highest quality ingredients including essential and natural oils from all over the world to create Pacifica’s proprietary perfume blends. Pacifica does not support the use of naturals that are threatened or where the harvesting of the plant endangers biodiversity or causes other environmental issues.
Pacifica adheres to strict IFRA standards, a self-governing organization that sets safety standards for all natural and non-natural aroma compounds.

Candles

All of our candles are made in the USA in our own factory in Portland, Oregon.
Lead-Free Wicks
All Pacifica candles contain lead-free wicks. Pacifica quality control team spends countless hours testing our wick-to-wax ratio to ensure a proper burning candle for every fragrance.
Color
Pacifica has worked diligently to become REACH-compliant with our candle colors. This means that we use vegetable oil based solvents to disperse color pigment into our wax bases.
Soy Candles
Pacifica uses a propriety GMM-free soy wax blend in our Soy Candles. Soy wax is a bi-product of the soy industry. It burns well and consistently lifts fragrance into the air.
PILLAR CANDLES
We use a highly refined paraffin wax in our pillar candles. Paraffin is a by-product of the petrochemical industry and would otherwise be waste.

 
My Review
 
I recently had the opportunity to review two items of my choice from Pacifica.  I chose the Island Vanilla Body Butter & a Tuscan Blood Orange Soy Candle.  I am so glad I stumbled across this site because I am hooked!  The Body Butter smells amazing and lasts all day.  Inspired by the unique magic of Tahitian vanilla, this sensual blend sets sweet and sultry vanilla absolute, with honey-jasmine notes and a touch of fruitiness, against a deep and beautiful base of tea.  It also has an anti-aging benefit.  It moisturizes well and doesn't feel greasy.  The candle also smells great and makes the whole room smell good.  It burns evenly and slowly.  I can't believe how many hours I have burned this candle and it is not even halfway gone yet.  I would definitely recommend Pacifica to anyone who is looking for great smelling body butters, body washes, soaps, scrubs, perfumes, or candles.  I will be back for more!  Check them out at www.pacificaperfume.com.
 
Buy it: You can purchase Island Vanilla Body Butter HERE for $18.00 for an 8 oz. tube or a 2.5 oz. tube for $7.00 HERE.
 
The Tuscan Blood Orange Candles can be bought HERE for $16.00 for a 5.5 oz. jar.  There are many other sizes available on the site.
 
 
Follow Pacifica on Twitter
Find Pacifica on Facebook

 
Disclosure:  I was provided free products for review purposes and not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment