I was recently selected to host a Hearts For Hearts Girls Party for ten girls and their moms. My party kit included two beautiful dolls, one for my daughter and one to be given away at the party. It also included twenty bracelets, coupons, info flyers, recipes, & activity ideas.
Each child recieved 2 bracelets, one for themselves and one to give to a friend that wasn't at the party, and a $5.00 off coupon for a Hearts For Hearts Girls Doll. They also got a Passport flyer that introduced them to all of the dolls and taught them to say hello in many languages.
My kit included the dolls Lilian & Zelia. My daughter chose Lilian from Belarus because she has blonde hair and looks like her. She even has blue eyes and pierced ears like her. She quickly became her favorite doll and she takes her everywhere.
The doll that was given away was Zelia from Brazil. She had brown hair and brown eyes and beautiful as well. Everyone at the party wanted her. We put all of the girls' names in a can and drew the winner at the end. There were some girls who left mad but one little girl left very happy!
I made use of one of the recipes and it was a HUGE hit. I thought I would share it with you...
Ethiopian Party Punch
Ingredients:
-1 cup orange juice
-1 cup lemon juice
-1 cup pineapple juice
-2 cups white grape juice
-1 cup raspberry flavored syrup
-2 1/2 quarts club soda
-fresh mint leaves, to garnish
Instructions:
1. Combine all ingredients in the order given in a large punch bowl.
2. Garnish with mint leaves.
3. Serve chilled.
Overall, my party was a big success and alot of fun for everyone involved. Several of the moms did not want their children posted on the internet so I decided not to post any of their pictures to be fair. I know some little that are getting the dolls for Christmas gifts from what the attending moms said. My daughter has already put several of them on her list. I would definitely recommend these dolls to anyone who has a doll loving girl in their life. Check them out at www.hearts4heartsgirls.com/.
Follow Hearts For Hearts Girls on Facebook
Disclosure: I was provided free products from MommyParties for hosting a party and sharing with my friends. I was not compensated in any other way.
No comments :
Post a Comment