Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Batiste Dry Shampoo Review




Wherever you are, whatever you are doing, whenever you are late or in big a hurry, there is a Batiste Dry Shampoo that will transform your dull & lifeless hair into gorgeous locks and liberate your life...




My Review

I was asked to review Batiste Dry Shampoo and compare it to Tresemme' FreshStart Dry Shampoo.  I had never tried a dry shampoo before receiving these products so I had no idea what to expect.  I am used to washing my hair every morning and then putting a gel or serum in it to bring out my curls.  I'm a wash & girl kind of girl...no blow dry, no curls, no big fuss on a normal day. 
I used the Tresemme' first when my hair was dirty.  As I was spraying it on, I could instantly tell that I didn't like it.  My hair felt tacky & gummy.   It felt like I had syrup dumped on my head. I tried to go another day but I just couldn't do it.  I couldn't stand the feeling of not being able to run my fingers through my hair so I washed it out the next morning.  I tried Batiste two days later, expecting the same results.  I was wrong!  This stuff made my hair softer and silkier.  It smelled great too.  I could run my fingers through it and style it with a flat iron without tangles.  I think this product is best for someone with straight hair or people who don't use styling products in their hair.  I had great results when my hair was flat ironed and worn straight but I need to have styling products in it when I wear it curly.  I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a quick shampoo without water.  Check them out below... 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :

Post a Comment