Monday, July 2, 2012

Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookie Review


Question:  Who's eating your cookie?

Answer:  ME! 

This baby lasted about 2 seconds after I received it in the mail.  Notice the bite taken out in the picture...I almost forgot to take one.  This Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookie was part of the Mom VoxBox from Influenster and it was the first thing I opened.  It was simply amazing!  Cookies do not last very long in my house because I have a MAJOR sweet tooth.  I am thankful for being introduced to this wonderful creation because I will now be adding them to my grocery list.
 
-Suggested retail-$2.69 for a box of 6. 
-Made with Whole Grain Quaker Oats
-Individually packaged
-Provides a good source of fiber
-Contains 6 grams of total fat per serving
-Available at most major retailers

Find Quaker on Facebook HERE 



Disclosure:  I was provided free products from Influenster for review purposes and not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment