As many of you know, I have been a Cravebox subscriber since day one and will continue to be forever because they have outdone themselves once again. Last week, my June Cravebox arrived. The theme for the month was "Summer BBQ". It included...
True Lemon Original Lemonade (10 pack)
Created from fresh lemons from the grove that are cold-pressed and crystallized to lock in their flavor. Just add one pack to a bottle of water to enjoy delicious lemonade instantly.
BIC Multi-Purpose Lighter Free Coupon
Durable, child-resistant and essential to any outdoor grilling event. Learn more at www.grillwithbic.com. I use these to light my candles and fireplace as well.
BIC FlameDisc
The convenient charcoal alternative. Learn more at www.grillwithbic.com.
Mozaik Appetizer Ware
Stylish, durable, perfect for outdoor entertaining. My kids especially love these because they are so small.
Mighty Leaf Tea Sunburst Green Iced Tea
A cool and vibrant fresh brewed iced green tea with a light emerald hue.
Created from fresh lemons from the grove that are cold-pressed and crystallized to lock in their flavor. Just add one pack to a bottle of water to enjoy delicious lemonade instantly.
BIC Multi-Purpose Lighter Free Coupon
Durable, child-resistant and essential to any outdoor grilling event. Learn more at www.grillwithbic.com. I use these to light my candles and fireplace as well.
BIC FlameDisc
The convenient charcoal alternative. Learn more at www.grillwithbic.com.
Mozaik Appetizer Ware
Stylish, durable, perfect for outdoor entertaining. My kids especially love these because they are so small.
Mighty Leaf Tea Sunburst Green Iced Tea
A cool and vibrant fresh brewed iced green tea with a light emerald hue.
I'm loving all of these great items to help me get ready for my summer BBQ's!
If you haven't joined Cravebox yet, for $10.00 a month, you get a box full of goodies like this sent to your house. Every month the theme changes so it's always different stuff. I love it! Check it out at www.cravebox.com.
No comments :
Post a Comment