Tuesday, July 10, 2012

imPRESS Press-On Manicure Review



It took me about 5 minutes to put on my imPRESS press-on manicure that I received in my Mom VoxBox from Influenster.  The sticky nails were so easy to use!  I just had to find a nail that fit, cleanse nails with alcohol pad, peel off the clear strip, press on, and they were ready to go!  I had to cut my natural nails down a little to make them hide but nobody knew these weren't mine.  This color is called Glisten Up (BIP090) and they are supposed to last up to a week.  Mine lasted about 3 days before they started to peel up.  They look natural & I think they would make a great idea for a night out.


You can find imPress Manicure at CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart and more. For a full list of online and in-store retailers, visit imPressManicure.com, where you can download an exclusive coupon and virtually try on all the colors and patterns!
Suggested retail price: $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns.

Disclosure:  I was provided free products from Influenster for review purposes and not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own.  

No comments :

Post a Comment