Monday, July 9, 2012

Caprice Couture Giveaway - For the Ladies Giveaway Hop

Welcome to the
For the Ladies Giveaway Hop
hosted by Planet Weidknecht and 
Going Crazy!! Wanna Go??!!
where you can enter to win
a giveaway on each participating blog!
Each blogger is offering a prize worth
at least $25 designed just for the ladies!
After you enter my giveaway,
hop around to the other blogs below
and enter theirs too!
Giveaway runs from July 9 at 12:01am to July 15 at 11:59pm.


The prize I have up for grabs is a stylish, sexy outfit from Caprice Couture's Fall 2011 Collection.  You will have your choice of the selections available.
 You can read my review HERE or check out my wonderful sponsor's page at www.capricecouture.com.

To enter, just fill out the Rafflecopter form below.  Open to U.S. only and all entries will be verified.  Thank you for entering and Good luck!   


a Rafflecopter giveaway

23 comments :

  1. I love the English Flag dress. too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Baby Doll.
    Tracy A.J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Black Sequins Party dress.

    My e-mail: blackasphodel(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The English Flag Dress is awesome. Oooh la la
    elysesw@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the poker face dress

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle Davis/GradyJuly 10, 2012 at 12:42 AM

    I love Marilyn Monroe & Poker Face! :)
    Thank you!
    Suchaproudmama @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the Grey Jumpsuit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sexy Elegant dress

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like the poker face dress in black

    ReplyDelete
  10. The English flag dress is too cute!

    Geishasmom73 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Black & White is cute & so is Elegant.
    rierie11booger (@) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The English flag dress.
    mjp_0419 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the Red Short Jumper

    owen.darlene@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the Red Strassy dress!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the Sexy Elegant dress

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the Long Lace and Strass

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love the Loving Red dress its so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Elegant or sexy elegant are,my favorites... Denise dixon

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the red short jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Showing - the one above I love it

    Kristie Betts
    Momsfreebies17@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete