About PlasmaCar
PlasmaCar is an innovative, award winning ride on toy for anyone aged 3-103. It has a weight limit of 220 pounds on smooth, flat surfaces or 120 pounds on rough, uneven surfaces. The only power it requires is your energy and it can reach speeds of 3.1 yards per second. To use, just place the PlasmaCar on a smooth, flat surface, sit with your feet on the footrests, lean slightly forward and grip the steering wheel, and turn it back and forth continuously. To go in reverse, just rotate the steering wheel 180 degrees. When you want to stop, wait until the car slows down, then place your feet on the ground.
My Review
I recently received a PlasmaCar to review. Though I didn't get to choose the color, I was thrilled when a red one showed up. That is exactly what my kids wanted and were hoping for. I received this the day after they left for Kentucky to stay with my mom for a few weeks so I'm kind of bummed that I don't have pictures with them on it yet. After reading the weight limit on the box, I decided to put it together and take it for a spin myself to see if it was really big enough for an adult. It was very simple to assemble and the instructions were very easy to understand. I did it by myself though my husband did the wrenching part. The instructions require a 17mm Socket Wrench or a screw driver & a Rubber Mallet. The picture above shows everything laid out, straight out of the box. You can see how it is almost ready to go.
After we got it together, we took it down to our walk out basement area where we roller skate. My husband hopped on it and drove it just fine. He is 6' 4" tall and weighs 185 pounds. We both have been driving it and having a blast! My kids are going to love this thing when they get home (if we don't have it worn out first). I'm sure I'm going to have to order a second one so there is no fighting over it. I highly recommend PlasmaCar to anyone looking for a fun, unique, ride-on toy. Check them out at www.plasmacar.com.
Follow PlasmaCar on Twitter here
Giveaway
PlasmaCar has generously sponsored a giveaway for one lucky winner to receive a PlasmaCar. To enter, please read the following rules and fill out the Rafflecopter form below.
~Rules~
-Open to Canada & U.S. excluding Alaska & Hawaii
-If you are a blogger that has reviewed or won a PlasmaCar in the past, you are ineligible to win.
-Spammers are ineligible to win
-There is no color option, it will be a gender neutral color
-Following PlasmaCar on FB & Twitter are mandatory.
-ALL ENTRIES WILL BE VERIFIED!
Thank you for entering & good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I was provided a free product for review purposes and was not compensated in any other way. My thoughts are my own.
Giveaway
PlasmaCar has generously sponsored a giveaway for one lucky winner to receive a PlasmaCar. To enter, please read the following rules and fill out the Rafflecopter form below.
~Rules~
-Open to Canada & U.S. excluding Alaska & Hawaii
-If you are a blogger that has reviewed or won a PlasmaCar in the past, you are ineligible to win.
-Spammers are ineligible to win
-There is no color option, it will be a gender neutral color
-Following PlasmaCar on FB & Twitter are mandatory.
-ALL ENTRIES WILL BE VERIFIED!
Thank you for entering & good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I was provided a free product for review purposes and was not compensated in any other way. My thoughts are my own.
It's kid powered!
ReplyDeleteThey offer 5 different colors! I like the yellow one :)
ReplyDeleteJessi Greenmamajama
5 different colors and kidpowered
ReplyDeleteI love that there are no batteries, pedals, gears, or electrical parts.
ReplyDeleteI like that it can be used by young and old. Too many toys are outgrown so quickly.
ReplyDeletebeh2351@frontier.com
i like the 5 different colors for young and older people
ReplyDeleteThe PlasmaCar harnesses the natural forces of inertia, centrifugal force and friction.
ReplyDeletePlasmaCar Wins the Fat Brain Toy Award in the Active Play Category! I like that!
ReplyDeletejednc @ hotmail .com
That it has a higher weight limit so adults can use it along with the kids
ReplyDeletei love that its kid powered and that it can support my weight so I can try it too
ReplyDeleteI like that it's kid powered.kids don't get anuff of a work out with a lot of stuff these days.
ReplyDeleteLove that it has a lot of power, even for adults to ride
ReplyDeleteseyma_bennett@hotmail.com
I like easy assembly & lighweight / no batteries needed EVER
ReplyDeleteThis is probably the most important thing: requires no batteries, pedals, gears, or electrical parts to propel the car! LOL
ReplyDeleteTina 'the book lady'
wswpub(at)gmail