Thursday, June 21, 2012

Ozeri 12" Green Earth Pan Review


About Ozeri

Ozeri is a specialty manufacturer of digital lifestyle products for the modern home. Ozeri began as a supplier to the destination club market. This market spans vacation residences in the destination club industry, fractional residences, timeshares, and condo hotel apartments.

Ozeri is also an emerging brand in the consumer marketplace. Ozeri products are made available to the consumer through an...
efficient business model. Unlike competitive brands, with Ozeri products the final price borne by the consumer is not burdened by advertising, marketing and other traditional costs that support brand equity. The Ozeri brand is instead built on the relationships formed by touch-points that countless guests have with our products at vacation residences around the world.


My Review:

I recently had the opportunity to review an item of my choice from Ozeri.  Although I chose the Green Earth Wok, there was a mistake at the company, and I was sent the 12" Green Earth Pan.  They told me to keep the pan and I would still get the Wok as well.  In appreciation for this, I am doing two reviews for them.  I have been wanting to try the Green Earth products for awhile and now that I have, I am hooked!  These seriously are the best pans I have ever used.  I learned quickly that you don't have to use any oil with these.  Nothing that I have fried sticks to them.  I love the Ecozeri feature, which is the ultra-safe, 100% PTFE and PFOA free ceramic non-stick coating.  This pan should outlast my expensive brand name pans that are all scraped up!  I highly recommend Ozeri products and suggest you check them all out at http://www.facebook.com/OzeriProducts#!/OzeriProducts/info.


Disclosure:  I was provided free products for review purposes and was not compensated in any other way.  My thoughts are my own. 


No comments :

Post a Comment