Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Imagination Box Co. Review + Going out of business sale




Imagination Box Co. is going out of business! 

Everything is 70% off!




  • Our green toys are made with sturdy double-walled corrugated board, these toys are extremely durable and made to last!




  • Toys are printed inside and out with Imagination Box Co.'s own unique and original play time designs




  • Each paintable toy comes with its own free set of washable, non-toxic water color paints




  • Easily accepts marker, crayons and stickers




  • Craft and creative toys are great for both individual and cooperative play




  • Makes a great child's birthday party gift




  • Wonderful as green Christmas gifts




  • These unique USA made, green, eco-friendly arts and crafts toys will provide your child with tons of creative & pretend play long after the decorating and painting fun is over


  • Castle Tower $11.70

    Schoolhouse $7.49

    Country Barn $8.99



    My Review:

    I recently had my choice of items to review from Imagination Box Co.  I let my son pick this time.  He chose the Country Barn because he loves to play with tractors.  I received this the day he left for Kentucky to stay with my mom for a few weeks.  Since I have a deadline to meet with posting this, I'm not going to be able to show our actual painted barn.  I will post a picture when he gets home and gets it painted.  I know he will enjoy painting it and playing with it.  It measures 21 x 24 x 15 inches so it is quite large.  I'm just not sure there will be enough paint to cover it all but we have more paint if it don't.  It will make a great activity for any child to create their own masterpiece.  At these prices, they won't last long!  Hurry over and check out the selection at www.imaginationboxco.com.

    I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

    No comments :

    Post a Comment